Banapple On A Busy Weekend

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The tiny Banapple place along Katipunan Avenue was packed with diners one weekend night. Didn't want to go to the other side of the road for the bigger branch, Tapioca and I decided to have take out instead. Here's what we ordered . . .

. . . warm chicken salad sandwich

Chicken in creamy white sauce with lettuce and cucumber.

trio of sausages fettuccine . . .

Fettuccine with crumbled chorizo, garlic longganisa and hungarian sausage in creamy sauce. Tapioca's choice.

. . . baked creamy cheesy penne

A combination of white cheese and tomato meat sauce with hungarian sausage. Jellybean's choice. After a couple of forkfuls, I realized this is not my kind of pasta. I'm more of a cream-based pasta. Ending? Tapioca and I switched pasta dishes.

apple caramel crumble pie . . .

I've already tried most of Banapple's cheesecakes but they're more on the sweet side. Not really sure what cake to order, Tapioca picked a pie instead. This was his kind of dessert. I gave it a try and still found it too sweet. Tsk, tsk. I'm still on the lookout for the perfect cake from Banapple that fits my palate.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP