Happy Monday

Monday, August 27, 2012

I think it's just appropriate to start the day with a yummy breakfast post.

. . . pancake and popcorn eggs

I know I've already shared a pancake post before but I wanna share it again. Lakas kasi maka-good ng morning ng pancake. As in good na ang morning ko pag may pancake and of course eggs! If you will notice the pancake was mejo sunog. Nakalimutan sa stove eh. But the eggs, cyempre di pwede iwanan. Dapat perfect. Para perfect din ang buong araw.

Glenn Encinares  – (November 27, 2012 at 10:55 PM)  

Ikaw gumawa niyan? ako nga hindi ako makabuo ng pancake, laging durog ^_^ kaya nga si mama na lang ang pinaluluto ko ng ganyan :)

Jelly Bean  – (November 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM)  

I cooked the eggs and Tapioca made the pancake. Practice makes perfect.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP